Bear with me, pals! This blog is undergoing a renovation of sorts.
After a long hiatus, I’m back with more to say. Now in my twenties, I’m not exactly an awkward teenager anymore. But I find myself having to deal with being an increasingly socially-anxious adult.
I’m in my penultimate year of undergraduate studies, majoring in English Literature and trying not to think about my career. Over the past couple of years, I’ve learnt loads. About myself and about society. I hardly have anyone in real life who’s willing to talk to me about these things, so I’m glad you’re here.
- I love reading.
- I love cats. And mellow dogs.
- Tea with milk, no sugar.
- Rainy days in Asia, sunny days in Europe.
- I’ve had a terrible identity crisis since I was seven. Still ongoing.
- I just returned from a semester-long exchange in London.
- I travelled solo to several cities in Europe and absolutely loved the experience.
- I want to write for a living, though not in marketing.
- I live with my parents and siblings because it’s unheard of in my culture to move out before marriage.
- The two most common adjectives people use to describe me to others are “quiet” and “awkward”. Currently working on changing that.